Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OUR "COLOR"FUL TEA TIME

This is what teatime looks like at our house. Everyone has their own cup, or mug, or sippy cup to enjoy our yummy tea. I even found a basketball mug for my son at Goodwill.

It may not look fancy or even nice, but we have fun. We sit down to unwind, relax and talk about whatever we want. It is a special time for us no matter what it looks like.And on occasion it looks like this...because babies do not understand that crayons, although beautiful, do not belong in brother's mug.Thanks for joining us! We love to hear or see (email pictures) what your teatime looks like.
post signature

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Fun! When we get settled, I'll send you some pix. Oh, I need to buy a gc from you for my winner...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin