Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Introducing a new flavored tea, Circle of Friends. An enticing blend of black and green teas, slightly sweet with a hint of tanginess. A combination of papaya, rosehip peels, passionfruit flavor and sunflower. Just like our Circles of Friends - the variation of ingredients make something wonderful!

Here is my Circle of Friends and we call ourselves the Sidewalk Sisters:

Taken at the Woodall House in Thomaston, Georgia during our afternoon tea!

SIDEWALK SISTERS

I thank God for the way He made you, distinct, special and unique. You were not made from a common mold. - Erwin W. Lutzer.

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun. - Charles R. Swindol


COMING SOON... Check our website!


post signature



1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

This one sounds yummy, too. Guess I'm going to have to actually order some one day soon. Didn't you say you have a shop somewhere in Marietta?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin