Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TEA & TRADITIONS FAREWELL

It is with great sadness that I announce that Tea & Traditions will be closing at the end of this month. It has been an amazing three years and I am grateful for the people I have met and the opportunities it has provided me. It is getting increasingly difficult to keep up with a growing family and business.

Effective immediately everything at One of a Kind is 20% off and I will take NO MORE WEBSITE ORDERS. December 13th everything will be 30% and December 20th everything will be 40% off through our last day (to be determined).

IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BUY THOSE CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

You may still order some of your favorite teas in bulk, with the applicable discount, prepayment and pick-up at my home in Acworth until December 11th when I will stop taking orders. Please email me the teas you are interested in and I can send you minimum quantities (usally 1 or 2 lbs.). I will also email you a total cost and we can arrange payment at that time.

Our beautiful double-lidded tins are also available for sale at One of a Kind or by contacting me for $27 with no discounts.

I will miss all of my customers, being at One of a Kind and most of all being your "tea lady".


post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin