Saturday, November 7, 2009

TEA PARTY


Last weekend I had the privilege of spending the afternoon with the ladies of McEachern Methodist Church. There were about 100 women in attendance. It was a fundraiser for their bridal department and in memory of one of their friends. There was a table decorated in honor of her (see photo memorial table). All the tables had a different them (see photos).

They sipped Whitlock Afternoon and Rooibos Sweet Lemon Cream and sampled Snowflake and Island Breeze iced.

Their menu, which I did not provide:

Onion Soup
Holiday Chicken Salad/Croissant
Cheese Pull

Savory Bread Pudding Square
Plain Scone/Clotted Cream & Lemon Curd
White Chocolate Almond Scone/Blueberry Sauce

Almond Square
Apple Walnut Muffin
Chocolate Surprise

Everything looked exquisite and tasted great!

The theme was hospitality and I shared with the ladies what the Lord has laid on my heart in that area. It was a blessed day! Everyone had a wonderful time, especially me, the tea lady.

If you would like me to come speak to your group, please contact me.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin